Managed EPN Services
for Commercial Operations
What is Managed EPN Services?
Our Managed EPN Service allows you to order, receive, and print your Pull Notices through our Easy-to-Use web site. Our clients benefit from the quick turn-around time (orders placed before 2:00pm pacific time will normally be received and ready to print the very next morning), and the ability to conduct all of your DMV Pull Notice business directly from our web site.
Continuous Electronic Monitoring
In addition to providing you with fast and reliable EPN Services, ECM will also monitor and advise you via e-mail in advance of a driver's CDL expiring or when a new Pull Notice is required.
To insure compliance with California BIT and Federal DOT Requirements, our "Auto Re-order" system will automatically re-order a pull notice before the prior Pull Notice expires.**
You can integrate our Managed EPN Service package into our full-service Electronic DQ File Monitoring system. Our compliance monitoring algorythm will help you track of all of your DQ File compliance obligations.
Built-in California Vehicle Code
Your e-ComplianceManager.com annual subscription comes pre-loaded with the California Vehicle Code. Each time you print a Pull Notice that contains a Vehicle Code violation, our system will print the violation on a separate page as it appears in the vehicle code .
Authorized EPN Agent
ECM Enterprises is an approved EPN Agent for the California Department of Motor Vehicles
Need a Requester Code?
Before you can begin monitoring your employee driving records you must apply for and receive a Requester Code from the DMV. If you don't have a Requester Code we can help. Call for details
Who must enroll their drivers
Employers must enroll any driver employed for the operation of any vehicle, if the driver is required to have any of the following:
- Class A or Class B License
- Class C License req Haz Mat Certificate
- Class C (formerly known as Class 3) with Special Certificates, issued pursuant to CVC Section 12512, 12517, 12519, 12520, or 12523.5
- Any driver of a passenger vehicle having a seating capacity of not more than 10 persons, including the driver, operated for compensation by a charter-party carrier of passengers.
- Passenger stage corporation with a certificate of public convenience and necessity or permit issued by PUC.